Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Obsession?

Well, I'm certainly not on the same level as other freakishly obsessive people, but I am excited to see what they have done with this new Twilight film. David & I bought tickets the other day to go to the midnight showing of it. All three showings were already sold out for the Provo Cinemark, so we have to go to American Fork to see it. (That's exactly what we ended up doing with the midnight showing of Dark Knight as well, though.)



I just barely finished Breaking Dawn, but I think I might pick up the first book again just to brush up on my details before we go and see the movie.

3 comments:

Lisa Lou said...

My Edward is so much better looking. :) I am torn about the movie because when I read the books the characters in my head already have faces. I must say you are a lucky girl though. Josh and I went to Eagle Eye tonight and I was asking him if he was going to take me to Twilight and he shot me down before the question got all the way out. Then I thought- I’ll see what Tiff’s plans are- looks like I am on to plan C. Maybe I’ll get your review and then decide if I want to see it or not…

Tiffany said...

Sorry about that, friend! I will definitely tell you if it is good or not & if it is, I'll even go see it with you (again)! How's that?

Lisa Lou said...

FABULOUS!!