Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun

David & I had a lot of fun on Halloween. After we both got off of work (which we both dressed up for, by the way), we went to Smith's & bought ourselves a really big pumpkin to carve.


This is David looking a little crazy next to our yet-to-be-carved pumpkin.


In the process... I carved out the eyes.

David carving away...

Adding the finishing touch...

Voila! Fancy Pumpkin!

* * *

Also, we didn't get a picture of us together in our costumes, but we took ones of each other individually anyway.


David as Harry Potter

Me as Hermione Granger

3 comments:

Lanay said...

How fun! You both look great! Did you take a company pic this year?

Tiffany said...

Not in our store... it was just Jen, Erica & I on Halloween because it was so slow & the other girls had school. They had a Halloween party in Sandy as far as I know, though. I'm guessing they took one! :)

sara marie said...

oh my gosh u guys are too freakishly cute!! i never thought i wud say that about my brother haha looks like u giuys have a pretty good life starting :) ps i love having u as my sis now!!