Friday, December 5, 2008

Brand New Toy

Yes. This is our brand new toy.

My wonderful husband, realizing the need for multiple computers, decided to get me a fabulous new MacBook. Due to the fact that he is in school and uses his laptop for that purpose and the fact that I haven't been able to do too much of my own photography because I usually don't feel like staying after hours at work to post process, we invested in another computer. A really awesome computer. I am thoroughly excited. I've been playing with my new toy all night, which is fine since David is at tech rehearsal tonight for his upcoming show.

It's still kind of surreal, like I'm borrowing it or something, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. :)

2 comments:

Sarah Ragatz said...

Wow, that's great! I bet you'll have lots of fun.

Lanay said...

Yahoo!!! I am so excited for you!! I love new toys!