Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day Off

So, I frequently feel as if I try too hard to plan what I'm going to do on my day off from work. I have a list in my head of things I'd like to accomplish tomorrow:

1. Do laundry.
2. Get more quarters for laundry.
3. Clean bedroom.
4. Hang curtains.
5. Go to bridal shop in SLC to get measured for bridesmaid dress for brother's wedding & order said dress.
6. Take David to & from work so that I have to car in order to accomplish task #5.
7. Sleep some more. Maybe.

I usually get one or two things done, but usually not everything. So that is my goal tomorrow. Well, actually today, seeing as how it is 1am. David will have a fun time shaking me awake in about 7 hours so I can take him to work. Yipee.

* * *

Oh, yea... and today is our 4 month anniversary. :)

5 comments:

The Stewarts said...

Congratulations on the four month anniversary. Very cool. :) I hope you get everything on your list done. I'm the same way. I make lists and try to get the tasks done, but it seems nearly impossible to get it all done it one day. Love you!

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary! I have yet to actually take Rich to work so that I can have the car. But I like this carpool a lot.

Lanay said...

Nathan and I did a little something special on our month-averserys...I think if you don't you should. I say go have some Red Lobster or something!=) Love and miss you mucho!

Sarah Ragatz said...

Some days I try not to plan anything, that way if I do something I feel great about myself!

Jen said...

congratulations!! :)