Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Love of Books

For some reason, I have developed this new obsession with audio books. Sometime last week, I had to drop off some books at the library that David had checked out & I decided to wander in. I found the section with books on CD & decided to check out The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe on CD. After listening to that, I ventured back to the library & checked out the rest of The Chronicles of Narnia and Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo on CD. I'm currently working on those. Needless to say, they keep me entertained for hours... and hours. (Audio books are quite long.)

The library doesn't have a huge selection, so I'm sure I'll get bored and find a new obsession soon. I'll keep you updated when that happens. :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

With the Provo library we had to reserve pretty much anything Rich wanted to listen to because their on hand selection was usually poor. We did Agatha Christies a lot. He's currently listening to the Eragon series but we all miss Harry Potter and Jim Dale as the reader. He listened to a Peter Pan series by Dave Barry recently that is read by Jim Dale and he liked that pretty good.

Rookie Blog said...

That's a fantastic idea for my Rook. Then I can do whatever I want, and he still gets read to.