Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wedding Announcement

Here is a wedding announcement that I designed for an old roommate and her fiance. I took their engagement pictures a few days ago and designed this wedding announcement proof for them.


It's kind of nice to be designing announcements again. I haven't done it in quite a while, seeing as how we have a graphic designer and a retouch artist at work that get to do that kind of fun thing. Plus, it's more fun to do it for people that you actually know. :)

That's all. I just wanted to share it with anyone who was interested.

3 comments:

Jen said...

we need our engagement pictures done :( You photographers cost an arm and a leg!

Tiffany said...

Well, then tell me when I'm coming home to do it. And we are well worth it, thank you. :)

Lanay said...

Cute Cute! Love the pics!