Thursday, February 26, 2009

Photography

I miss weddings.

Not attending them, no. Photographing them. It's just so much fun to take pictures of people when they are happy and excited to be there.

At work, they reorganized things and created a new wedding division, which means that I won't be shooting weddings for them anymore. The last wedding that I shot was last August. It's nice in a way to be able to have someone else field all of the wedding chaos, but I loved being able to take a whole day and just spend it taking wedding pictures. It was especially nice to be able to take an entire Saturday, get away from the chaos of everything else and have a day of fun!

That's all I have to say about that. Just being nostalgic.

And if anyone knows of someone looking for a wedding photographer, I'm not always available, but I'm always willing to look into the possibility. :)

3 comments:

Lisa Lou said...

Did you mention you'd like to be in the new wedding division? That's a bummer Tiff. At least we still get you taking our pics. That reminds me, I need to set something up!

Kristin May said...

I am so in love with your clover-y blog that i can't even stand myself.

Lanay said...

Yeah, I would have to agree it is way more fun to get away from the Saturday craziness of the studio. When are you just going to move the CA and go into buisness with me?=)