Sunday, February 8, 2009

Some Stuff

I stole this from Kristin because I am bored. You really aren't required to care about it.

* * * * *

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not exactly. However, my mom and dad were fighting over what to name me right before I was born. My mom wanted to name me Crystal and my dad wanted to name me Mary (no thank you to either!). My mom was at the movie theater one day when she heard a mom talking to her toddler who was named Tiffany. She decided that she liked that name better and after I was born, she told the nurse that my name was to be Tiffany and to not ask my father about it.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? No clue. Honestly.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yea. People at work are always asking me to write things that require nice writing.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No. And don't ask me "When?", either.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes. I'm so amazing. I'd totally be missing out otherwise.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Not in the mean sort of way. I joke around a lot, but I don't really think it could be characterized as entirely sarcastic.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. And they gave me some issues a couple of months back. If anyone wants them, you can have them. Stinkin' tonsils.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never. Period.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cocoa Pebbles.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I only have one pair of shoes with shoelaces and I rarely wear them, so I'm going to go with "No" on this one.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate cake batter ice cream with cherry pie filling and caramel chocolate squares from Coldstone that I have appropriately named "Heaven".

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they are taller than me. Seriously.

15. RED OR PINK? Red is my first favorite color. Pink is my second. So I guess that red wins.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? How awesome I am.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Mom.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Not everyone. I mean, let's be honest. Not everyone should show off how bored they get on a Saturday night like I do.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pinstripe work pants and bare feet.

(there is no 20)

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of the filter in the fish tank.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Clear.

23. FAVORITE SMELL: Coffee beans.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Some lady at work who was trying to get directions to the studio.

25. DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes. Kristin. I think we've been over that.

26. WHAT SPORTS DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH? Baseball and Football.

27. HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown.

28. EYE COLOR? Regular Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No... 20/20 vision, thank you.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? David's homemade pizza (which was tonight's dinner). Mmm, boy!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Both, depending on my mood. Right now, I'd pick scary. And by scary, I mean suspense or thriller, not blood and gore. Gross.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Spiderwick Chronicles.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Orange. Seriously, it's orange.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both. And at the same time.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Gooey Brownies.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not a clue...

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I'm guessing... you.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm listening to Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo on CD right now.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Two laptops in the house = no mousepads in the general vicinity.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? No cable here. But we have been watching West Wing: Season 3 on DVD recently.

42. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Laughter.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Seriously? The Beatles. No competition.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Home as in Ohio or Utah? Farthest from Ohio: Southern California... Farthest from Utah: New York or Georgia (I honestly don't know which is farther and don't care to Google it)

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Photography... that's about it.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Mansfield, Ohio... in the same hospital as Luke Perry, thank you very much. :)

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Yours! Don't let me down!

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? In a BYU singles ward. Where else?

1 comment:

Sarah Ragatz said...

I'm bored enough I think I might just follow suite!