Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This Week's Adventures

This past Friday, my good friend Jenny, her husband & cousin-in-law came up to Utah from southern California to visit for the week. They also brought their baby, Andy. We've been having a lot of fun this week just hanging out & catching up on old times.

Here are some pictures of our fun...


Jenny & I at Los Hermanos last Monday evening.


Stephen, David, me, Jenny, Andy, Todd & Mike at the Brick Oven this evening.


Mike, Jenny & baby Andy.


David & I.


Jenny, Stephen & I.

3 comments:

Lanay said...

Hey I'm coming for a visit a week from today! I want to see you...do you and your hubby want to come lazer taging wendsday the 15th?

Megan said...

Must not read your blog when hungry and you eat at restaraunts I can't go too. I hope you had a lot of fun with Jenny.

Stephen Sagers said...

Hey look! It's me!