Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Super Fabulous Road Trip 2009

David & I got back from our road trip a week and a half ago.  (My internet has been giving me issues or I would've posted this sooner!)  Here are some pictures of our adventures!


This was our trip.  We drove from Provo to where David's parents live in Colona, Illinois & stayed there for a couple of days.  Then we drove to Columbus to see my family & stayed there for a few more days.  Finally, we drove to Washington, DC & did some sightseeing.  Then we backtracked & stopped to see each of our families one more night before heading back home.

* * *

Echo Canyon Reservoir near Coalville, Utah


A Danish windmill that we found a few miles off of I-80 in Iowa


The Browning Gunsmith Shop in Nauvoo, Illinois


Nauvoo Temple


Nauvoo Temple


Carthage Jail in Carthage, Illinois


The White House


Washington Monument


Lincoln Memorial


Mr Lincoln himself


Inside of the Library of Congress


Library of Congress


Washington, DC Temple


Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington, Virginia


Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

As a disclaimer, I had to seriously knock down the quality of my photos so that Blogger would be so kind as to upload them for me in a reasonable amount of time. Sorry if they look cheap!

Lanay said...

What a fun stinkin' trip! I am so glad you got to do that with your hubby!!!
I have to do the same thing with my pics with blogger. Cheep. The pics are beautiful though!!