Thursday, July 2, 2009

Three Hour Shift

On Thursdays, I only work a three hour shift.  Sometimes it seems pointless, but my studio is only open for nine hours each day, so I can't work four ten hour shifts.  Instead, I work four nine hour shifts and a three hour shift.  Usually, this three hour shift is from 10-1 on Thursdays, which is nice because I then have the rest of the day to do whatever I need to.  Today, I am working a 4-7 shift.  Lame.  That pretty much sums it up.  It was a last minute change to the schedule.  The thing that is the most inconvenient is that David gets off of work at 5:30pm every day.  We've figured out a good routine with the car for the other days that I work until 7pm, but working a three hour shift that prevents me from letting him have the car or pick him up from work is just annoying.

1 comment:

Megan said...

UVSC would schedule Rich for a one hour shift ever Saturday. I wanted to shoot them. It took an hour on the bus each way or 20 minutes by car. Oh and it was smack dab in the middle of the day. Uber lame.