Friday, February 26, 2010

Haircut Havoc

So, it's that time again. Time for me to trim my husband's rapidly growing mane.

But, of course, when we go to cut it, we find that the buzzer isn't working. And though I can manage a pretty basic man's haircut, my skill with the scissors is far from legendary.

So David got what we call a "half haircut".

It doesn't quite look as awesome as the Vanilla Ice mullet sported by this stud to the left here, though.

Let's just say that we will be venturing out into the cheap aisles of Wal-Mart on Saturday to acquire new equipment.

Then I can give David a haircut that is at least close to as suave as this guy's do.

That's my mission.

2 comments:

Lisa Lou said...

What a great husband. Josh won't let me get within arms length of his hair if I have a pair of scissors in my hand. Pathetic.

Sarah Ragatz said...

Can I just say, "ha, ha, ha!" It reminds me of cutting Carman's hair last week. He had amazingly long hair and I pretty much gave him a buzz cut. ...right after I gave him an awesome mohawk!