Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Tuesday Chronicles :: Week 2

Today was a lazy Tuesday, so we didn't get out of the house until about noon, which kinda felt awesome. We decided to go to IKEA to look around & get a couple of fun things for the house. Afterward, we had a little lunch, including yummy cinnamon rolls, in the cafe.

David enjoying delicious cinnamon rolls.



David enjoying delicious IKEA drink.



Me standing next to fabulous IKEA car.



After that, we wandered over to the Draper Outlet Stores to see what we could find. We stopped at Lane Bryant, since I've been in need of some new comfy shirts that I could wear to work. I found a fabulous shirt for $26.50. More than I wanted to pay, but my clothes from that store last for a really long time, so I consider it a decent investment. Anyway, they were giving away free camis today, which are normally $19.50. Nice bonus! And, I mentioned to the girl working there that I forgot my $15 off coupon that I got in the mail this week, so she gave it to me anyway. So basically, I got $46 worth of clothing for $12 today. Not too shabby, I say. :) And David was a fabulous shopping buddy, as he would accurately tell me whether something looked good on me or was "my style". What a good man.

1 comment:

Lisa Summerhays said...

Score on the clothing! Nice work my friend!!