Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh, Thursday, How I Love You!

Recently, I have become very fond of my Thursdays. I usually work 9 hour long shifts at work, so 4 days of that doesn't quite hit my 40 hours/week mark, so I'll work 3-4 hours on Thursdays to make up for it. And I've always loved my Thursdays! Up until recently, I would usually work 10am - 1pm & pick David up from work at 2pm. Since we've had a significant staffing change at work, I've picked up a 3pm - 7pm shift instead. At first, I wasn't too thrilled since it would mean that I wouldn't see David all day (like most days). But I've changed my tune now. Since needing more sleep has become a big part of my life right now, I'm loving the opportunity to sleep in twice a week, rather than just once! And when I go into work, I feel rejuvenated & ready to accomplish whatever I need to without sleepiness taking over my brain. It's quite lovely.

No comments: