Saturday, October 30, 2010

8 Months Down...

...1 more to go!

This is seriously the most exciting thing. On one hand, I'm really looking forward to our little guy getting here. On the other hand, I really want to keep working (probably since I know I won't be able to do it for a while), so I'm not in too much of a rush for him to get here (although I really don't want him to come late). He's all nice & cozy in there. Very easy to transport around. And feed.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for that nesting thing to kick in. If there is such a thing. I'm beginning to think that it's a myth.

Here's hoping that November comes with a handsome baby boy!

1 comment:

Jordan and Amanda said...

I didn't get major "nesting" feelings until the few days before I gave birth, and it was never very powerful. I kinda wonder if people exaggerate it...

I am so excited for you! Yeah, it's nice when they're nice and cozy and easy to feed and such, but when they're out they're so bad, either. :) I can't wait to meet him!