Thursday, November 4, 2010

Insomnia

...and a little bit of middle-of-the-night heartburn, just for fun. :)

It's not like I don't think that getting up at 3:30am for no apparent reason isn't simply the coolest thing on the planet, but I kinda had my heart set on some sleep. Especially since I worked over 11 hours yesterday, shot six rather exhausting sessions & had a baby head stuck in my ribs the entire time, just for added comfort.

I'm kind of jealous of David right now. Not only because he's asleep & I'm not, but because he can seriously sleep through anything. I mean it. My big, achy pregnant self needs a lot of help these days rolling over in bed & I've been using him as my human lever to make things easier on me (since I know he won't wake up). I will literally grab onto his opposite shoulder & use that to hoist myself over onto my opposite hip. Or, if I'm already facing that way & want to go the other way, I just put my arm against his ribs & push off that way. And he never wakes up. Guess we're both kind of lucky like that. :)

Okay. Here I go attempting to get back to sleep after an hour & a half of lovely awakedness. Good night. Maybe.

2 comments:

Bre.Red.Mace said...

That is exactly what i have to do! ha ha, Garrett doesn't budge! It's kind of funny! Hope you got some sleep, this is how's its been for me for the past month....

Jen said...

I love hearing your little baby stories :0) The head in the ribs kind of made me laugh.