Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Last Saturday

I have been waiting for this day for a looooooong time.

Today was my last Saturday working full time at my job! And I cannot tell you how happy I am that this day is finally over. Not that I usually wish all of my days away, but photographing appointments back-to-back has become quite the chore these last few weeks. And since Saturdays are usually pretty busy days, that just makes it that much tougher. Last Saturday, I was incredibly sore from all of the shoots that I had; so much so that I couldn't get out of bed on Sunday for half of the day. I was pretty booked today, but my lovely coworker, Selena, took a couple of my appointments in the middle of the day since her outdoor schedule had a large afternoon gap. That, combined with the fact that I knew that this would be my last Saturday, were the only reasons I made it through the day!

Bonus: I still managed to clean a little when I got home! My wonderful husband had done all of the dishes & cleaned the stove, so I proceeded to finish cleaning the rest of the kitchen, including the cupboards.

Time to get a snack & lay in bed watching some sort of chick flick until David gets home from the theatre. Sounds like a plan to me.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I can't believe this time next weeek you will be a mom! I think i've told you a gazillion (understatement)times that I am SOO excited for you and David. I am a little sad we haven't seen you at all during your pregnancy, and we won't get to see you for a few more months. We are definantely going to be out early next year to visit you guys. Love you!