Monday, December 20, 2010

One Month Old

I can't believe our little guy is one month old today!

He's developing his own little personality already. (See picture for example of attitude.) He also gets lots of attention whenever we go out in public. People are always coming up to me & telling me how tiny he is, how adorable he is or how he looks like a "little man". Or they'll comment on how fabulous his hair is. And, of course, they are completely correct. My mommy ego gets quite the boost. :)

He made it through his first three-hour church block yesterday & was quite the champ about it. We'll be blessing him next month; hopefully on January 16th.

We also had our first family pictures & James' one month pictures taken last Friday by a gal that I work with. I'll post them as soon as they are ready. James did a very good job posing & looking super handsome!

We love our little guy!

2 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

He is quite the handsome little guy. I can't believe I have not met him yet! We've still got the cough and sniffles around here or I'd be right on over. I miss you!!

Nice work James on making it through church! That's quite the accomplishment!!

Jessica Havican said...

Can't wait to see those pics. He really is a cute, tiny thing!