Thursday, December 23, 2010

Super Fun Bath Time

I thought it was about time I posted a video for you! We decided to take the video camera in while we were giving James a bath this evening. You'll notice that he gets chopped off at the chest quite a bit in order to keep the video PG. It's also in a few different clips since David stopped video taping in order to help me out a couple of times.

Note: Please forgive the fact that a) I'm in my bathrobe & b) the camera cord makes a cameo in the last section of the video.

Otherwise, enjoy! :)

video

1 comment:

Sarah Ragatz said...

FYI: my babies hated bathtime until... I wrapped them in a handtowel and put them in a warm bath in the sink, towel and all. That way the water covers them more and the towel makes them feel secure. You just move the towel a little bit to wash them. You should try it.