Saturday, December 25, 2010

Tertipes Family Christmas

Merry Christmas! I just thought I would share a few pictures from our first Christmas together with our new little baby boy!

Our Christmas Tree
* * *

Our first Christmas together with the three of us.
(Apparently, Christmas is very exhausting for James.)
* * *

James is super excited about the contents of his stocking.
* * *

I actually AM pretty excited about my stocking goodies. Please take note of the DMC CD that David got for me from Honk's (the dollar store). Heck yes!
* * *

David's stocking loot, including Hannah Montana reusable baggies & New Moon luncheon napkins. Woot!
* * *

Our gift from Chris & Heidi (David's brother & sister-in-law). You can see how tiny James is compared to his new outfit.
* * *

My gift to David (& myself, to be honest). James doesn't seem too pleased about Glee. We'll have to work on that.
* * *

James as a present!
* * *

Merry Christmas to Mom & Dad!
* * *

David playing with his new badge & gun.
* * *

1 comment:

Jen said...

All the kid does is sleep! Tell him it's time to man up and get a job! hehe just kidding :) Very cute Christmas!