Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 4 :: What You Ate Today

For real? What I ate? I'd think there would be something cooler for me to blog about today, but no, I'm blogging about my eating habits for the day.

* Got up in the middle of the night last night (technically early this morning) to feed James & was really thirsty, so I had a glass of milk.

* No breakfast.

* Had a deli sandwich with a can of soda for lunch.

* Had a cheesy chicken casserole dish with a glass of milk for dinner.

* Ate a few Cheetos. (I have a love-love relationship with Cheetos.)

* Had another glass of milk.

* Had another soda.

* Ate half of a graham cracker with peanut butter & chocolate chips on it. I stole that from David.

* Also had a cookie. David made it, so eating the cookie was inevitable. Don't judge me.

No comments: