Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 7 :: Your Best Friend

As I've been reading this blog challenge on the blogs of some of my friends, I've noticed that they have all had one thing in common -- everyone has posted on day seven about how their husband is their best friend.

And why not? I mean, who wouldn't want to spend forever with their best friend?

And fortunately, I can say the same thing. I don't feel like I need to list every fabulous quality that I love about David right here & now, because I do that on a regular basis in my day-to-day blog posts. But I will say that having a baby really lets you see just how strong your friendship is. When you don't have time to be romantic & lovey all evening because it's spent changing diapers & fighting for naps & giving baby baths, you have to shelve the romance for a little while & become a real team. And David is the best teammate.

1 comment:

Jordan and Amanda said...

Aw, you guys are SO cute. And what you said about having a baby tests your friendship is SO true! I had never thought about it that way.