Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 20 :: This Month

Conveniently, as it is the first of the month, I haven't done anything yet to blog about. I guess that means that I should tell you my plans for March? I'll take that as a yes.

On Thursday, James & I will be flying to Ohio, where we will be staying for nearly three weeks. My mom is having surgery the following Monday, so I'm going so that I can be there with her & help to take care of her afterward. Even though these circumstances are less than ideal, it will be really neat to see all of my family again & to have them meet James. (So far, my mom is the only one who has met him from my family.)

Sadly, we will be away from David for that whole time since he still needs to go to school & work. But no worries. He won't miss me too badly. Why? Because I'm a good wife & am leaving him a lovely To Do List so that he not only doesn't get bored, but he'll be thinking about me every single day while he does awesome things like unclogging the bath tub drain & cleaning out the car. I'm quite thoughtful like that.

2 comments:

Jordan and Amanda said...

Yes, he definitely won't be lonely with that to-do list to cuddle with at night...

;^)

JUST KIDDING! Bringing your baby home for everyone to see is the best. Having people oooo and ahh over your baby is the best. Have a blast!

Jessica Havican said...

hahahaha that is a wonderful idea. a to do list...