Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back to School, Back to School...

As some of you may or may not know, I recently returned to BYU in order to finish my bachelor's degree. (Yippee!) I only had 4 classes left to complete in order to graduate, which means that I am taking 2 classes during spring term (which is going on right now) & 2 classes during summer term. Then I will graduate in August. (Hooray!) David is finishing up this fall semester & graduating in December. (Woo hoo!) Since BYU doesn't have commencement exercises in December, he's opted to walk for graduation in August, so we can do it together. (Have I cheered with excitement yet?! Just checking.)

3 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

Good work friend! That is exciting news. :)

BUSNINJA said...

Excellent! I support graduation most wholeheartedly.

Megan said...

Yippee!