Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Getting So Big

I just peeked in on James, like I usually do right before I go to bed. And as usual, he's sprawled out like a big ol' crib hog.

I couldn't help but notice just how big he's gotten recently. It's so amazing! He's gotten so long and is really workin' those limbs.

He's rocking back and forth on his hands and knees, so any day now we'll probably end up seeing him cruise right past us.

He doesn't like to sit up all that much - mostly because he would rather be moving around - but he can push himself up into a sitting position and hold it there (until he gets bored of it).

I've had to gradually start babyproofing a few things around the apartment, like taping down cords and relocating picture frames. But despite all of my efforts, he'll still crawl right over to David's oh-so-tasty shoes and try to lick them. (Seriously, why?)

He is so smiley and so snuggly and is just the light of our lives.

1 comment:

Lisa Summerhays said...

I can't wait to see him!!! And you and David of course. :) Miss you. See you this weekend friend!