Sunday, January 22, 2012

Four More Days

Only four more days left in Utah.


Seems so crazy.  I've lived here for the past 12.5 years.  I've had the same job for the last 6.5 years.  I've been wanting to move out of Utah ever since David & I got married.  I am seriously excited to be moving on, but it's still bittersweet.

I won't be able to see the gorgeous mountains everyday.  I'm leaving all of the wonderful friends that I've made here.  I'll have to find a new mechanic for our car & a new pediatrician for my son.

Everything is changing, but it's so exciting.

In Ohio, I'll be able to see my family regularly, rather than once or twice a year.  We'll finally be able to attend church at 9am instead of 1:30pm.  (I can't tell you how excited I am for that one!) Most of all, I'm really excited about venturing out & going where the Lord wants us to go.  So many blessings have come our way in order to make this move possible.  When we first decided to move (& do so right away), we had no idea how we could make it happen, but the Lord has had a plan for us all along.  He has provided the means & support that we have needed in order to do this; for that, I am so grateful.

I will miss Utah (somewhat), but this will be a truly great adventure!

3 comments:

Jessica Havican said...

Already?! That just snuck up didn't it. I don't blame you for wanting to leave Utah. I've wanted to leave since I moved here. 4 years ago this June. I wouldn't have come here if I didn't feel the strongest prompting to. I am glad everything has worked out for you to make this move possible. We wish you all the very best. I hope we can stay blog friends. I am excited to hear about your life in Ohio!

Lisa Summerhays said...

You'll miss Utah...well, mostly just me...and maybe our crazy boys. ;P Love you so much!! Can't wait to hear all about your next big adventure!!

Camille said...

This is so exciting! When Tij and I talk about our next big move (in like a year!) I always get nervous and excited and a little apprehensive. That's so great that things have been working themselves out though and I hope you guys really like your new life in Ohio!