Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone!

I always seem to feel a little behind everyone else on the whole New Year thing since most of my family & many of my friends live in the East.  Getting most of my "Happy New Year!" texts just after 10pm allows me to ponder all of the things that I have to be thankful for in the coming year.  One such thing is our upcoming move to Columbus.

Only 26 more days until we leave Provo.

Exactly one month from today, we get to move into our new place.

Now that it's officially January, the pressure of everything that we have to do before moving is starting to seem much more real.  I do love it, though.  I always seem to kick into gear when the pressure is on.

Anyway, I'm hoping that this busy month will lead up to a big adventure for our family in 2012!

2 comments:

BUSNINJA said...

Leaving Provo made me so happy . . . and I live in Salt Lake! I can only imagine what moving to Ohio would be like by comparison

Jessica Havican said...

I hope everything goes as smooth as possible for you guys. We are coming into Provo on Sunday so i can bring you some boxes to help with your move!