Monday, January 30, 2012

Setting Up Shop

Today, I finally did it.  I finally finished up my personal photography website and my official photography Facebook page.

Here are the links:

I had been trying for a while to get my business set up, but with moving and such, things just hadn't been coming together.  Since I've had a little bit of time to relax since being here in Illinois with David's family, I've been able to set up my Facebook business page and polish my website.  Woo hoo!

Feel free to take a look at them!  I will also welcome any and all feedback that you may have for me.  I want to make them as fabulous as possible!



4 comments:

Diane said...

Your website is pretty fabulous looking. I don't know a thing about web design, but it would be nice if I could use my mouse to scroll through the info in the "investment" section instead of needing to click on the scroll bar. (Investment wasn't immediately intuitive as 'here's where the prices are'.) Also, your wedding prices still list travel within Utah counties being no charge, which you may want to reconsider. :) I liked the song choice, giving your site an easy going feel, which fit surprisingly well with the classy look.

Anne Flade said...

I love your work! Keep up the great work!

Lisa Summerhays said...

Good work friend! We sure are going to miss our favorite photographer. :)

Kaylynn said...

Love your website... so professional!