Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Lamest Blogger of All Time

Me.  That would be me.

I don't know what my issue is, but I regularly leave month-long gaps between posts.  Why do I do that?  I'm supposed to be awesome.

I think that one reason for my lameness is that I try not to have my laptop out while James is awake, unless it is to listen to music.  Sometimes I cheat and catch up on my Words with Friends games on Facebook, but that's neither here nor there...

More recently, my time has been taken up by trying to help my mom get ready for surgery tomorrow.  She's having hernia surgery tomorrow afternoon.  The procedure should only take about 2 hours & she'll only be in the hospital overnight, but her surgeon said that she'll need 2-3 weeks of recovery time, so we've been busy cleaning, shopping, preparing freezer meals and getting everything ready so that she can have things be as stress-free as possible.

Along with my lack of blogging goes my lack of blog reading.  I need to go catch up on that now, while James is still asleep.  I promise (yet again) to try to be better!

No comments: