Monday, July 23, 2012

Cartoons

I have a sneaking suspicion that we need to cut down on cartoons in our house.

James has decided to start telling me when he wants to watch cartoons.  He'll say 'toon and try to get his hands on the remote control (which he knows he's not allowed to touch).  Some days are better than others when it comes to us watching television, though.  Most days, we'll watch a couple of short cartoons with him in the morning while he plays with Daddy before work.  Once he gets up from his nap, I try to keep the television off as much as I can, but I'm not always successful.  Obviously, or my kid wouldn't be crawling all over me, semi-shouting 'toon! at me.  Sigh.

Oh well.  I'll keep trying.  In the meantime, I'm very thankful for Charlie and Lola, since it's only 15-20 minutes long and has the most adorable characters ever.

No comments: