Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fun on the Fourth

This afternoon, we had a fun little cook-in (since we have a George Foreman grill rather than a big outdoor one) to celebrate the holiday.  My mom, Tony (my brother), Jen (my sister-in-law) and the missionaries came over.  Here are a few fun pictures from our day:


Uncle Tony handing James a popper to throw on the ground...





...which he really didn't throw.  He just kept checking it out.



Jen being gorgeous...



...and Tony being sneaky.
(Do you see the look on that face?  I'm pretty sure it's the same look I see on James' face when he's being sneaky.  Now we know where he gets it.)



Daddy wrestling James away from the parking lot.



Monkey hugs for Grandma!




Skeptical hugs for Aunt Jen.



Apparently, he didn't think kisses were a part of the deal.



This was taken after Grandma got done swinging him around.



Just say no to watermelon from a disembodied hand.

No comments: