Saturday, July 7, 2012

Harry Potter Marathon

There is a Harry Potter marathon running on ABC Family right now, and I'm watching it.

A while ago, I decided it would be extra fun to read every book, one through seven, back to back.  I've read them all many times, but never all seven of them in a row.  (When a new book was due to come out, I'd read the last one or two beforehand, but that's it.)  Right now, I'm coming up on the end of the Goblet of Fire (the fourth book).  I usually will only read at night once James is in bed or when he's down for a nap, so it's taken me a while to get through them.  It's kind of fun to be reading them again, though.  I always feel so happy when reading Harry Potter.  It's like a happy drug.





2 comments:

Tiffany said...

For the record, I can't remember where this fabulous picture came from. If I did, I'd credit it. :)

Jordan and Amanda said...

I can't tell you how much I love Harry Potter. I re-read the series approximately once a year (much to my husband's dismay). My adoration probably boarders on unhealthy... but they are such a satisfying read. Anyway, enjoy the great adventure!!