Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Month of Blogging

Since I've been really slacking on blogging lately, I decided to give myself a challenge.  I'm going to post something, anything, every single day in July.  Maybe this will help me to get back into the habit of blogging.

* * *

So right now, we're watching Despicable Me.  A few weeks ago, David found this fabulous blog called Plucky Momo.  She has lots of cute craftiness on her blog, but the one thing that caught our eye was her Despicable Me birthday party!  She had the most awesome ideas for food, games and decorations.

How cute are these minion cupcakes?

I'm thinking that this could very well be what we do for James' second birthday.  I know it's not for another four and a half months, but I love birthdays!  It's not like I can do this sort of awesomeness for my own birthday, or for David's.  (Or can I...?)

What do you think?

1 comment:

Megan said...

I totally think you can do it for your birthday! It is almost more fitting unless the little man is into Despicable Me but I just don't see that as being the case. Who says just because you are a year older doesn't mean you are still a kid at heart?