I'm sure that this is a real thing.
Even though we got a normal amount of sleep last night, various things happened...
1) My body -- especially my eyelids -- filled with lead during the night. Come morning, nothing wanted to move.
2) James decided to get up extra early. And by extra early, I mean 30 whole minutes.
3) In addition to the super early wake-up call, James decided not to take his nap when he was supposed to, which meant that he slept in the car when we were running errands (you know, the obligatory post-vacation errands) and was a grumpy bum when I'd have to wake him.
4) Big not-enough-sleep headache for me.
5) James also decided to cry for more than an hour an a half once I put him to bed.
Despite all of this, today wasn't too bad. I wasn't able to get everything done that I need to, but that's what tomorrow is for.