Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tiffany's List of Awesome People

Okay, so I have to admit something...

When I started writing this blog post, it was going to be about famous people who bug me.  Or rather, it was going to be about famous people that are loved by most, but not by me and other equally fabulous people.  Number one on my list was going to be Channing Tatum, but that's neither here nor there.  I decided that I would much rather do a positive blog post about the people that I love instead of the people that I don't.  (Because, seriously, do those people really deserve to be on my blog?  Let's say no.)

So here it is... Tiffany's Top Ten List of Super Awesome Famous People.


#10    Emma Watson,  Actress

Emma Watson Picture 
This gal is super classy.  And I love her hair right here.


#9    David Hasselhoff,  Actor / Singer

David Hasselhoff Picture
You know you've hit it big time when you can openly mock yourself and people still love you.  I've always had a special place in my heart for the Hoff.


#8    Stephen Colbert,  Comedian / Political Pundit

Stephen Colbert Picture
Probably one of the most honestly hilarious people in the world.  The whole world.


#7    Alan Rickman,  Actor

Alan Rickman Picture
Seriously incredible actor.  I absolutely love him in Love Actually (and, of course, every single Harry Potter movie).


#6    Stephen Fry,  Actor

Stephen Fry was voted number one in the RNIB's Bedtime Story Voice poll
If you love intellect as much as I do, you need to check out Stephen's show QI.  It's hilarious and fun and "quite interesting".


#5    Catherine Tate,  Comedienne / Actress

One my favorite quotes from Catherine:
"If you want more people to come to the theatre, don't put the prices at £50. You have to make theatre inclusive, and at the moment the prices are exclusive. Putting TV stars in plays just to get people in is wrong. You have to have the right people in the right parts. Stunt casting and being gimmicky does the theatre a great disservice. You have to lure people by getting them excited about a theatrical experience."


#4    Aaron Sorkin,  Writer / Producer

Aaron Sorkin Picture
He has one of the best wits among television writers.  He created one of my all-time favorite shows, The West Wing, and one of my more recent favorites, The Newsroom.


#3    JK Rowling,  Author

J.K. Rowling Picture
Who doesn't love the creator of the most fantastic magical world of all time?  She inspires me to create all sorts of things.  I genuinely want a mind just like hers someday.



#2    Dara O'Briain,  Comedian

Dara O'Briain Talks Funny: Live in London Poster
I genuinely love British comedians (if you couldn't tell already), but Dara is my absolute favorite.  If you have good taste like I do, you'll check out his show Mock the Week.


#1    David Tennant,  Actor

David Tennant Picture
How did you not see this coming?  Not only is he an incredible actor, he is the spitting image of my husband.  So, there you have it.



Thank you for taking the time to enjoy my list.  Come back soon for more of my super fabulous opinions!

Photos Courtesy of IMDb.com

No comments: