Monday, August 27, 2012

A Few Things...

Our life is not terribly exciting, but a few things have happened this week...

I veered off from my book list.  I know, I know... I made kind of a big deal about finishing my list, so why did I veer off course so soon?  Well, for two reasons.  First of all, I got through the first two chapters of Wizard for Hire and haven't been seriously impressed yet.  Second, The Hunger Games just came out on DVD, so I watched it every day for a week until I was aching for the next movie to come out (which isn't due for well over a year), so I decided to take a break from my list by reading Catching Fire and Mockingjay.  I plan on picking my book back up tonight.

David and I got smart phones.  And now there's no going back.  We're kind of addicted to the fact that we can do anything we want on our phones.  I'm sure the newness will wear off soon enough, but right now, we're kind of smitten with them.

James turned 21 months old.  I actually don't know how that happened because I'm pretty sure he's still my little baby.  Well, he's my little baby who can unlock the deadbolt on the front door now.  He'll be two years old in just three short months.  I can't wrap my head around that just yet.  Good thing I have some time to get used to the idea.

Aside from that, David's birthday is this coming Sunday, so I'm still figuring out what we're going to do on that day since it is a Sunday.  Other than that, we've been perfectly boring. :)

No comments: