Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lots of Stuffs

It was only a matter of time before I started slacking off in my blogging again.  There are a few things that, due to my laziness, have happened in the last two months that have gone unmentioned on this blog.  Here are the ones I can remember...

David & I celebrated our 4th anniversary on September 20th.  Mom watched James so that we could go on a date.  We went out to dinner & then I proceeded to demolish my husband in miniature golf.  (He loses graciously every time.)  It was fun to have an evening out.

My little brother turned 30.  Don't even ask me how old this makes me feel.  Just don't.  He did have a fun party, though.

David's parents came out to visit us during the first week of October.  And of course, with that visit, they brought lots of presents for our already-spoiled child. :) It was wonderful to have them here.  We visited COSI & the Air Force Museum & just had an all-around fun time.

We celebrated both Moms' birthdays.  David's mom's birthday is two days before my mom's birthday, so we had fun celebrating with my mom & talking to David's mom for their birthdays.

We took James to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat.  He went Trick-or-Treating last year, but it was in the mall & he didn't really get what was going on.  This year, he ran past half of the trunks because the candy just didn't entice him.  He ended up running so much that he threw up his milk all over his Spider-Man costume.  Oh well.  We still had fun!

That's about all I can think of right now.

At the moment, we're preparing for James' birthday party in a few weeks.  My dad is coming up from North Carolina for that weekend to see James.  This is kind of a big deal since my dad has never met James.  I also haven't seen him for three years.  Before that, I hadn't seen him since my brother graduated high school in 2001.  Needless to say, we're excited about his visit. :)

1 comment:

Lisa Summerhays said...

That is a big deal! Hurray for dad's coming. Hurray for getting older! :S Oh wait, that part isn't all that fabulous. You guys are seriously missed around these parts. Love you lots!