Sunday, November 18, 2012

James' Birthday Pictures

James had his birthday party yesterday and we all had a fantastic time!  Lots of friends and family showed up to the party, including my dad who came all the way from North Carolina in order to see James in person for the first time.

In addition to that, I took James' 2-year-old portraits today.  With all of these pictures, I have a lot of retouching ahead of me, but I have gotten a few of them done.

Here are a few pre-party pictures of the food and decor...














And here is a sneak peak of my photo shoot of James from this afternoon.  He's quite the handsome man.



3 comments:

Cris said...

Everything was so cute. The decorations, food, and fun were all a blast. I am SO doing toilet paper bowling again with my children. They loved it. happy birthday little man!

Kaylynn said...

Wow! What a cute party... and I can't wait to see more pictures of James. He really is so handsome!

anneski said...

cute party