Thursday, November 8, 2012

Let Me Brag For a Minute...

Sometimes, you get to reap the rewards for someone else's hard work.

In exactly 171 days, my mom and I will be leaving to enjoy ourselves on a fabulous free vacation to...



JAMAICA


Free, did you say?  Your trip will be free?

Yes, you read that right.  So my mother, who is obviously fabulous, won a free trip for two to Jamaica.  She works for Time Warner in customer support.  Part of her job is to make sales to the people who call in to customer service.  Each year, Time Warner makes a list of the top ten people who made the highest sales for the year.  There are three top ten lists for the three different types of sales that people do, so essentially, they award the top thirty sales people in the entire company with a free trip for two to Jamaica.  (It's important to note that there are 150+ people just in her department, not even counting the other TW branches that are competing.)  And my darling mama was one of the winners!  And she's taking me with her to Jamaica!

I can't even stand it.  This is so exciting.  Neither one of us have been out of the country (except to Canada, which almost doesn't count), so we get to get real, live passports and everything.  Quite awesome.

Anyway, you have permission to be jealous now.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Awesome!

Jessica Havican said...

Totally Jealous! When are you going so I can tag along on this all-girls road trip. James owes me. ;) jk! Those only half joking.

Jessica Havican said...

whoa...though

Jenny said...

I am so excited for you two!! Way to go awesome Mama!!