Friday, November 16, 2012

The Week of Super Speed

I'm pretty sure that someone stole a few days from me this week.  It seems to have flown by so fast!  Mostly, it's because we've been preparing for James' birthday party tomorrow.  I'm really excited for it! I'm also a little nervous because I haven't thrown a big shindig for him before.  I just hope that everything goes smoothly and that everyone enjoys themselves.

Also, next week is James' actual birthday (Tuesday) and Thanksgiving (Thursday).  Unfortunately, David has to work on Thanksgiving.  Boo!  Luckily though, his shift is from 8:30am-2:30pm, so we'll still be able to have dinner together.  There's also a good chance that they'll send him home early if it isn't very busy.  David absolutely loves cooking for Thanksgiving, so I'm a little sad for him because I know he'll miss out on some of that because of having to work.

On a slightly brighter note, Mom and I went and got our turkey last night, so that's one stress that has been relieved.  Once James' party is over, we'll probably focus more on Thanksgiving.  My brain can only hold so much information right now.

That's all for now.  I'm sure I'll have pictures of his party to post soon, so keep an eye out for that!

No comments: