Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Jamesisms, Part 2

When something falls/drops/tips over...  "It's okay, Mommy.  I'll fix it!"

When we open his bedroom door in the morning, he'll have his Book of Mormon in his hands...  "Book of Mormon stories?"

"Mommy, watch Brave."  (There is nothing fascinating about this one.  It has just been happening every day for the past week or two.)

"I'll do it, Mommy."

When we catch him out of bed during nap time or bed time...  "No play with toys."  (This is always followed by him running to his bed.)

"Oh no!  I dropped Rodney Queen!"  (...or whatever he happens to drop at the time.  Usually, it's Lightning McQueen.  And usually, this is a dramatic exclamation.)

"Mommy, 'nuggle?"  This one is my favorite.  I love it when he wants to snuggle with me.

No comments: