Sunday, February 3, 2013

Where Have All the Good Men Gone?

Lately, I've been seeing a lot of relationship posts on Facebook.  I see people complaining about boys (or girls) in general.  Okay, fine.  I see complaints about how frustrating the dating game can be.  I get that.  But recently, I've been seeing an inordinate amount of posts referring to the poster's baby daddy drama.

I've got one thing to say about this...

I am so grateful for my husband.

I have a seriously attractive husband who is kind, faithful, hard working and dedicated to our family.  I'm not trying to rub this in the face of people who aren't fortunate enough to enjoy this blessing, but rather emphasize how important it is to find a mature man with whom you can create a stable, loving family.

I don't want to go into this in length, because I'm pretty sure that my blog readers aren't any of these baby daddy drama posters, but I just wanted to let everyone know how grateful I am for my wonderful husband.

That is all.

1 comment:

Jessica Havican said...

Yes! I have a good friend going through some drama with her husband. They are in the process of getting a divorce. He's seriously scum. She's 28 and this is going to be her second divorce and she's already jumping into a relationship with someone else. I just want to shake her!!! And it reminds me all the time of how wonderful my husband is too. As far as husbands go, mine is one of the cream of the crop, as is yours!